• Post graduate in environment (Male Candidate).
• Minimum of 2 year experience.
• Experience in conducting environmental studies such as Environmental Site Assessments (ESA) and Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA), Environmental Monitoring over a wide range of infrastructure projects and various industries.
• Experience in scheduling, conducting or managing compliance audits.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Microsoft Excel, with the ability to learn new programs easily.
• Strong organizational skills as well as analytical and report writing skills.
• Site works may be required as part of this position.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work under minimal supervision.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to keep track of and meet deadlines.
• Performing consulting services for public and private sector clients, including: qualitative
and quantitative analysis related to natural resources management, governance and
policy, field work including data collection, project design, and program evaluation,
succinct report writing and presentation.
• Preparation of Environment Impact Assessment (EIA) Report.
• Preparing project proposals, budgets and team work plans.
• Preparation and submission of Consent applications.
• Preparation and submission of application for obtaining Environmental Clearance.
• Preparation and submission of Environment Statutory Compliance’s.
• Follow-up with concern authority for application status to achieve targeted deadline • Supervision of sub-consultants as required.
• Meeting project deadlines and communicating project progress to supervisors in a timely manner.
• Contributing to the public image of TES, which could include delivering public presentations and drafting communications materials.
- Job Type : Full-time
- 2 year experience
- To apply please mail your CV on –
– Minimum 2-3 yrs of experience in – construction as Site Engineer.
– 3 Yrs experience required.
– 2 Yrs experience required.